The all-new WARN Tabor winches offer enhanced styling, upgraded performance, and legendary WARN reliability that you can trust. Whether you’re challenging hills or scouting remote game trails, the ever-dependable WARN Tabor shines. Designed by WARN engineers. Tested by our unyielding quality control team. Proven by enthusiasts in the extreme mud, sand, and rock trails of the Oregon back-country.
• New convertible control pack for upright or low-profile mounting configurations.
• Sealed, waterproof Albright™ contactor for the ultimate in reliability and performance.
• One-piece tie plate replaces tie bars for added strength and rigidity.
• Best-in-class cone brake holds the winch’s full-rated load.
• Tactical styling looks great on any vehicle; includes black hawse fairlead.
• Available in 3630, 4536, and 5443 kg capacities with lightweight, easy-to-handle synthetic rope, or durable steel rope.
• Industry-leading warranty: Limited lifetime (mechanical components); seven year (electrical components).